Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Shirts Speak, Part II

And you know what this shirt says, especially if paired with a big religious symbol bolo tie or pendant?

kungfushirt


"I'm way more spiritual than you."

or

"I just went on sabbatical to a mystical Asian location and now I'm even more spiritual than you than I was before" or possibly,

"I am so extremely spiritual that I'm never going to wear a coat and tie like you poor, sin-sick corporate slaves again. Let's sing 'Kumbya.'"


P.S. If you're Chinese, this shirt says, "Hi, I'm wearing a nice shirt."

3 Comments:

Blogger Obijuan said...

P.S. If you're Chinese, this shirt says, "Hi, I'm wearing a nice shirt."

PeaceBang, it's not nice to make me spit coffee all over my laptop.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think it also says something like, "Don't even ask if I'm Buddhist, because after just one weekend retreat I'm now affiliated with a particular kind of Buddhism, and if you don't know your Mahayanas from your Zens from your Tibetans, just stay the hell away from me!"

3:12 PM  
Blogger UUEnforcer said...

Like my shirt, or i will kung fu your butt!

in Japan the Han can be used as a knife.... sorry BITB

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home