Sunday, August 27, 2006

For Bodacious Pagan Clergy Women

Before I take to my bed to die of this violent headache, I must share with you this web site for women with enormous pachangas:

http://www.igigi.com/

This is definitely not clergy-wear unless you serve a pagan congregation that expects you to look like a flowing goddess type with major cleavage at all times.

If you're a person who gets his or her sexual mojo going by meditating on images of bodacious babes, this catalogue is for YOU!!

Me, it gave the giggles. It was the "Sale Rack" page that did it. I, in my best Groucho Marx, couldn't help but think, "That's a rack alright!"
Thanks, MotherBang dearest, for the link! She is home safely from England and I'm so relieved I could maybe digest some solid food soon!


P.S. For the reader who sent a link to some fabulous pumps last week, I did see them and I LERVED them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Psalmist said...

Thanks re: the "lerved them" assessment, PB. It helps to have a second opinion, especially when I'm this apprehensive about spicing things up a bit. Even at 56% off, though, that price tag is going to be steep for me. I'm surprised there aren't more knock-offs of the round-toe, barrel-heel low platform look out there yet. And I'm trying hard not to think bad thoughts of you for pointing us toward those Taryn Rose beauties. I confess it, there is lust in my heart for them.

I do hope you feel better very soon. This migraine sufferer feels your pain on a too-regular basis, believe me, and I'm sorry for you.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Psalmist said...

Oh...yikes! I just went to "igigi" and I'm horrified! There's really not a good time to use the trendy little "wtf" comment...but for this site, I make an exception. I cannot believe what I saw there! I can't even laugh. Oh, dear!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home