Sunday, August 27, 2006

Some Cute Boy's Shoes

Wait a cotton pickin' minute. I thought I got food poisoning from Heaven Cafe but I just found out that Michael had it too, on the exact same days! The plot thickens, but we can't think of anything we ate the same except for some sorbet. It wasn't the Revenge of the Lobster, because only Paul and I had lobster. But maybe God was smiting Michael anyway, for mocking the poor lobbie as we prepared it for our feast:
DSCN2633

We'll never know.

But I did want to show you Paul and Michael's shows, boys, because they are darn cute and I thought those of you who are currently frolicking about in Crocs and Birks might like to see them for inspiration's sake:
DSCN2636

I don't know the makes or anything, but I like the cuteness factor a lot. They manage to be shoes that aren't sandals or sneakers, but not uptight Wall Street either.

1 Comments:

Blogger PeaceBang said...

Philo,
Ssssssmokin'!!
I love that they're called "Defiant." I just see you kicking ass all over Boston, like some kind of perverse take-off on the Red Shoes.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home