Saturday, June 10, 2006

For Sensitive Skin

Just a little plug for Origins products:

http://www.origins.com/templates/products/mp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5795


I am devoted to and deeply in love with the Comforting Solution, which is the only product that finally got rid of my regular flare-ups of rosacea (or something like it that my dermatologist has never figured out).

The A Perfect World line includes a lovely antioxidant serum that gets me through the tough New England winters.

And Modern Friction is the only exfoliant scrub my skin can tolerate at all.

Origins gave me a free sample of their Perfect World lip balm but frankly, it's not nearly as good as Kiehl's #1 goo in a tube or Rosebud Salve, at least one of which I use faithfully at night before practicing kissing on my pillow.
Remember boys and girls, use a lip balm with high SPF in it every day! I use Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF 15 or whatever chapsticky-type item is on sale at the health food store.

1 Comments:

Blogger ronia the resilient said...

PB,
I have roseaca. I have had it for years and I have super sensitive skin. Any thoughts on burts' bees products? How about eucerin's new cleansing solution that supposedly helps you with red faces?

Thanks,
Dame Olympia

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home