Monday, June 05, 2006

Rosebud!

This isn't a post about "Citizen Kane," it's a post about a lovely product called Smith's Rosebud Salve, which comes in the most adorable tin container:

Rosebud!

For about $7, you get a tin of yummy-smelling product that works great as a cuticle cream, a lip gloss, an eyeybrow smoother, an emergency hair pomade (put a tiny dab on your palms, rub together, and smooth away those frizzies), and a nose shiner. You don't think you should shine your nose? Guess what can make you look ten years younger in about five seconds? I always put blush on the tip of my shnoz, and shine it up.

Rosebud doesn't stink to high heaven so it's good for boys and girls. I go through two tins per winter 'cause I use it on my elbows and all over my hands at night.

A tip for tired gals: after you apply your powder blush, rub a bit of Rosebud Salve on your cheekbones. It will give your skin a glow like the movie stars have. You can thank me later for all the compliments you'll get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home