Thursday, July 20, 2006

Judy Inspires Me

Judy, who is a very beautiful woman who owns a ring that I have coveted for years, wrote me a little mash note that reminded me of this IDEAR that I have

(please don't say "IDEAR" -- or is that a regional dialect issue about which I should be more tolerant?)

Anyway, this IDEAR is that some of you might write to me with a photo or two and get an on-line consultation that everyone could learn from.

THAT's fun, isn't it?

If you want to participate -- and you shall remain nameless -- send me a photo and some stats (where you live, what kind of ministry or religious leadership you are engaged in, anything else you think I should know) to lunadiva@msn.con. We'll do one or two at a time.

Also, precious darlings, if you have a specific question for PeaceBang, would you be so kind as to send me an e-mail if you'd like to see a post about it? Because it's awfully hard to find all of those questions embedded in the comments sections.

Thanks ever. Kiss, kiss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

might send you an email but don't know your address...

Christine

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds such fun

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home