Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Peter Pan Collar

What does this blouse say to you?

PeterPanCollar

It says to me, "You're right, I haven't had sex in years. I've been too busy serving the Lord. Now, may we start our meeting? I see by my watch that it's 7:01."

Avoid Peter Pan collars. They're neat and feminine in the worst possible way, as in, "Honey, could you get me some coffee?"

The male equivalent might be the polo shirt all buttoned up to the neck, which clearly communicates to me, "Yes, I'd be happy if you verbally abused me at tonight's board meeting."

2 Comments:

Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

Haha; the DH used to wear his polo shirts buttoned all the way, as if he his greatest fear in life were to have a draft hit his collarbone.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw the photo and your query "What does this say?" my answer was "I'm a virgin." Good to see that we're on the same wave length.

Does anyone remember circle pins? (This dates me; I graduated from high school in 1961.) In my Boston-suburb town,, wearing a circle pin meant either "I'm a virgin" or "I'm a Unitarian," because one couldn't be both. Sigh.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home