Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tra La, It's May! We Have a New Website Coming!

Remember when Queen Guenivere went scampering about with all her knights and ladies singing, "It's May! It's May! The lusty month of May!"
Well, that's because Gwenny wasn't in the parish ministry, and she looked all dewy and fetching in her slightly undone braids and strangely anachronistic Empire-waist chiffon gown (weren't they wearing, like tapestries back in the Arthurian days?). You and I, however, have every right to look a big draggy right now, with puffy post-Easter eyes and end-of-semester flat hair that could definitely use a dye job. PeaceBang always feels that she's been beaten with the Ugly Stick during these transitional seasons, and you may too, but don't be mean to yourselves, dearies. Put some daffodils on your desk, put on your favorite shoes, and keep on dancin'.

And while you're at it, could you please recommend a lipstick shade for a pink-complected redhead who finds that her eternal favorite color just doesn't look good anymore?

Speaking of transitions, BeautyTipsForMinisters is moving from Blogger to WordPress!! Please bear with my light posting as I start moving in to the new site, courtesy of the marvelous Scott Wells, BoyIntheBands and Keeper of My Techo-Sanity at this time.

Kiss of peace! xxoxo PB

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaleigh said...

Arbonne's Terracotta is nice on me (caveat - I'm a redhead but more of a peach/golden complexion).

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a pinky redhead - I like O by MAC; Mary Kay also has some good ones but they always change the color names - "suede" is one I like a lot. A really great color in more of a glossy-type color is vivalicious by Loreal -

12:11 AM  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

I just got a Smashbox lipgloss in "Blur" and LOVE it. It's a peachy pink that brightens up my whole face.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home