Monday, April 23, 2007

Technical Difficulties Continue

My friends,
PeaceBang is sorry to share with you her difficulties with blogger.com, google.com and how they interface with msn.com.

In God's kingdom, there will be no .coms at all. PeaceBang thinks that perhaps heaven is a place where you need no passwords and security codes, and never need to sign in.

Go be beautiful, and we'll figure it all out.

It all started back when I was forced to switch to the "new" Blogger, and then to get a google account, and then to start adding more passwords and so on to my already-complicated world of passwords.

Sorry not to be able to post or respond to comments regularly.

Blessings to all, PB

6 Comments:

Blogger jcurmudge said...

Get a MAC. I had to make the same changes and have had no real problems. Enjoy your comments as a retired Am. Baptist clergyman, and ANTS grad - 1959.

1:21 PM  
Blogger opinionated said...

Dang! Another first. First time I've been 'outed' by name on a sidebar (that I KNOW of). I guess I should be gratified that you've done some detective work. Now how about a link to S.P.A.R.F. huh?

1:30 PM  
Blogger opinionated said...

PB, I have no idea how the above comment appeared here. I left this comment on another blog WEEKS ago. What I said was, I used RoboForm, free software you can download for filling in forms.

1:34 PM  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Jean... the Mother Ship is coming for all of us soon. **Enter spooky music**

1:38 PM  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Hey JCurmudge, glad to have you reading from beautiful Montana!

I would love to get a Mac again. Believe me!! But my office is all on PCs, and all my work is saved on CD-ROM/Windows. Blech.
Damn buggy PCs.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re password management, I will second the Roboform endorsement, although if you store more than a certain amount of info, you need to pay for the program.

I paid, and still, it was SOOOOOOO worth it.

Roboform and the free version of the brilliantly simple, amazingly helpful Evernote, are the two software programs that get me closest to PC heaven. If there is one.

Cheers,

AnnaK

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home