Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Various and Sundry: Bangs, Bags and "Idol"

Concerning Lisa Welchel's hair in the photo below, her side-swept bangs are TOTALLY fashionable right now, and look good on every shape face!

I'm seeing an awful lot of bedraggled hair hanging limply over high, shiny foreheads, gals. Today I saw a Unitarian Universalist shopping for clothes who had at least three inches of grey roots, which made her look unfortunately striped. It was so not a good look. I identified her as a co-religionist because she was carrying, as a bag, one of those freebie give-away totes from a conference.

Do I really have to say that those bags are really not to be used as BAGS?
This is a bag:
bag
(Nine West $29)

Okay, don't get me started on that and on mullets.
I'm trying to go to bed early tonight. I'm still trying to get over that atrocious dress Katherine McPhee wore on "American Idol" tonight when she and Taylor positively butchered "I Had The Time of My Life." Miss McPhee: (1) a lady doesn't bounce and prance while wearing a satin gown with a train. (2) That color is from hunger.

Mandisa, girl, I feel for you in that shapeless red dress they put you in. Just be assured that you so commanded respect anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

It was cruel and WRONG for them to put any woman larger than a size 4 in a dress with RUFFLES jutting out the sides from waist to knee. UGGH!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home