Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Those Boots Were Made For Walking

Booty, did you ask me about whether ministers should wear thigh-high boots, or was I hallucinating?

Is there a dear reader of this blog named Bootsy or Booty (Booty? dear Lord, I hope not!), and did you ask something about tight leather boots?

Darling, use your best judgment. Boots should be solid and not trampy, and for heaven's sake, nothing above the knee unless you're moonlighting in a profession that's even older than ministry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chalicechick said...

Yes, "Booty said...
Peacebang, what are your thoughts on up-to-the-knee black leather boots on female clergy?" in the thread about Reverend Jack.

CC

7:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Peacebang, I have seen some of the clergy women in AL wear boots and wear them well. I like boots, but I cannot wear them with my legs. So I just admire the ones who can and go on.

But they are really best and cute on my little girls 5 and 6. So take that for what its worth.

12:23 PM  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

I love boots. I believe in boots. Just not over the knee.

PeaceBang LOVES her Franco Sarto cowboy boots and wears them all the time. Also Liz Claiborne stretchy black boots, and yes, a pair of faux snakeskin boots with a 2 1/2" heel.

No stilletto heel boots, and nothing over the knee.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your thoughts! For the record, I was trying to describe boots that cover only the calf, not the knee. I wasn't even imagining stillettos!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home