Saturday, September 16, 2006

Land's End Tees

Bon giorno, my beauties,

Land's End (www.landsend.com) seems to have a nice selection of very affordable supima cotton t-shirts that have a handsomely fitted neckline that won't cause inadvertent boobage, and they claim they're treated for color-fastness. At $19 a shot, sounds good to me.
I'll buy two in black (one snug, one a size up), one in navy, and one in white, I'm thinking. I'll wear those under blazers.

I'll probably purchase one or two v-necks also, for working out in.

In other exciting news, I am getting a make-over with LAURA MERCIER's OWN MAKE-UP ARTISTS ON NOV. 1ST! As ever, I do it for you. If they make me look like I just escaped from a bus-and-truck company of "Marat/Sade," I do it for you. If they send me out the door with heroin-chic cheeks and Lily Munster lips, I do it for you. As long as there's such a thing as facial cleanser and I can get home without anyone seeing me, I do it for you.


I wore peep-toe wedges to a funeral today, and I think they were appropriately sober with my robe. I wanted to look cute for the deceased, who was a fashion merchandising goddess and who I knew wouldn't want me to be traditional. Former Governor Michel Dukakis was there with Kitty. An elegant couple indeed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger aola said...

The last time I bought Lands End Tee's they ran small and I had to send them back but the fabric was nice.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home