Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bouncin' And Behavin' Hair

Remember when I said that I hoped Jesus would bring me fluffier hair for Christmas?

Well, he did! It came in the form of Kiehl's Super Thick Volumizer, which I had in my bathroom way on the back shelf and pulled out again the other day, with excellent results. I am VERY overdue for a haircut and everything is dragging, but this product -- sprayed onto my hand and then run through my roots while I've got my head upside down -- helped a lot.

I learned the hard way that if you use TIGI "Cocky" Hair Thickener, it gets very greasy at the bottom of the tube and will weigh your hair down and make it very oily. Don't make my tragic mistake, PeaceBangers! If you use TIGI Cocky, toss it out when the product is almost gone.

You can get the volumizer at the finer cosmetics ateliers and on line at kiehls.com.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger womynrev said...

I'm so glad to hear that your hair is cooperating. But PB, dear, you of all people must know how important it is to take time out of one's busy Advent Schedule for one's own-self and the beauty routine... take time and money for the haircut and the shoes, that's my rule!! :)

Speaking of good shoes... I'm gettin' me a pair of "wide shaft" PB-approved black boots with some gift-card wherewithal and a magic newspaper coupon... But we will not discuss the term "wide shaft."

I insist. we will say no more about it.

(wide shaft. harumph.)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Caroline Divine said...

Yo, y'all. Happy third day of Christmas. I'm here to tell you that Chadwicks.com has a huge sale on shoes and accessories. Some of them are not so great, but some are okay. Have a look. (Me, I am broke until payday, so for this and other reasons I'm not shopping, but if you're happy, I'm happy. Let me/us know what you find!)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home