Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HARD DRIVE DEATH

PeaceBang's computer died the death this morning.

Not only has she lost her paper and her take-home exam that are due tomorrow morning -- not to mention her Christmas Eve liturgy -- she is going to have to shell out close to $2000 for a new one.

It's a very very bad day.

No, you don't have to send flowers.
But if you feel so moved, you may contribute to the Computer Fund via PayPal. After all, the ministry of PeaceBang happens entirely and exclusively via the magic of computers, and this was most certainly not in PB's 2006 budget!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm sorry about the death. I've donated the price of one Chanel lipstick in a lovely true red. It's not much but I hope it helps.

--A temporarily anonymous RevGal Wannabe

11:18 AM  
Blogger revmama24 said...

I feel your pain, PB. It happened to me last year right as I was preparing for The Matriarch's funeral. The congregation actually cobbled together some memorial funds and bought me a new laptop. It was an amazing gift!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Shawna Atteberry said...

Oh PB, I'm so sorry. That sucks.

12:57 AM  
Blogger opinionated said...

You have my condolences. And . . . develop the discipline of backing up files

1:25 AM  
Blogger opinionated said...

You have my condolences. And . . . develop the discipline of backing up files.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

That is a rough one... my prayers are with you!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home