Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not By the Hairs On My Chinny-Chin-Chin!

I dressed carefully for the day today, knowing that I would be going straight from class to a friend's funeral.

Dear readers, I did my best. Slacks, boots, nice shirt, cardigan, make-up, hair and jewelry. Manicure. Even fresh polish on the toesies.

When I went to powder my nose during a break in class, I saw a huge blonde whisker coming out of my chin. 'Bout one centimeter just shining in the light.
GORGEOUS!

As you already know, PeaceBang has a tweezer in her car. She now vows to carry one in her make-up bag.

There is truly no rest for the weary.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger UUEnforcer said...

I saw a great skit on some British comidy show where two women are introduced at a party and one says in a very 'sisterly way' oh you have something on your face and does a quick grab.

Well you can guess the rest I found it very funny.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was laid out getting my brows done, when I opened my eyes and saw four big black hairs on my aestitician's chin. Needless to say, that was the only time I went to her.

Thanks for the mention.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home