Saturday, January 06, 2007

"Faith, Hope and Love"

PeaceBang was just TICKLED to find this at Overstock.com, because she signs all of her pastoral correspondence and her church newsletter column this way (so original, of course):
faithhopelove

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=product&prod_id=1769222

I have never ordered anything from Overstock.com before, and I don't remember what caused me to check it out this past week, but I received my necklace in the mail yesterday and I adore it. I love that it's Christian without being a cross, and I love that it floats freely on the chain in such a holistic symbol.

God will have to forgive me for loving the bling so much. I got five new necklaces as Christmas gifts and they're all terrific. Sometimes I look at all my jewelry and I feel like Gollum caressing his Precious (pronounced in that gravelly voice as "PRRRRRRRRRRee-shusss").

But really, this would make a wonderful gift for a minister.


[Cat health status: good/Cuteness status: 10/Long-term prognosis: Unknown]

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that bling looks good to me, too. And I also received wonderful necklaces and jewelry for Christmas - great stuff made and/or found by my spouse's family! How wonderful when someone understands what will be a perfect gift - something that not only fits, but also brings out the best in us.

10:52 PM  
Blogger CAM said...

I have been an overstock.com convert ever since I found a BARGAIN feather pillow top for my mattress. It is well, a dream, and an important part of my personal beauty regimen... sleep and cats curled up on my toes.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home