Friday, October 20, 2006

WWLW? What Would Laura Wear?

You probably don't have to have screaming red hair to be curious about Laura Bennett's wonderful, red lipstick.

For Inquiring Minds Who Want To Know, she is on the record as saying that she likes Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear in Cabernet (#855) and Maybelline Superstay in #745.

PeaceBang is running RIGHT OUT later today to get some of the Covergirl Outlast. Not because it will necessarily look particularly good on her, but because she wants to wear it in solidarity with Laura. I would do that for Uli, too, but she doesn't seem to "vear" any lipstick. And I'm pretty sure that Michael Knight only wears lip balm, if anything.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I love Laura, too, and hope that you are aware of this blog http://www.projectrungay.blogspot.com/. The two men that write it are Laura fans. Last Saturday they wrote a post about her loft apartment. The most recent post has a link to an interview with her. They went to her apartment during the night of the finale and will soon write a post about that. Can't wait!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Knight? Of "Knight Rider" fame? David Hasselhoff was pretty hot... Not sure what he wore on his lips...

1:21 AM  
Blogger Caroline Divine said...

OMG Anita! projectrungay is FABULOUS! You have just ruined several of my studious professorial evenings. And there is no way I can pass this off as prep time and work any of this into my classes this week -- I do have Queen Elizabeth the First coming along next week, but no runway material this week, I'm afraid. Thanks for the link. How did I miss these boys?!

Oohing and aahing in the Southland (and worst is, I agree with most of the boys' comments)...

Caroline Divine

P.S. Y'all -- there are some terrific specials on the Burt's Bees outlet section. Go to the Burt's Bees website and press "outlet." That lovely lemon butter cuticle cream we were talking about months ago is on sale! (They have probably changed the design on the tin.) As are some very nice eye shadows. But don't you dare buy them all. I'm about to go after a few of them myself. There is also tinted lip gloss in "raisin." You heard it here first.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

My daughter make several screencaps of Laura Bennett so that I could get a good look at the outfits she wears during the show. The blog Blogging Project Runway has a post today which links to her screencaps: http://www.ashlandbookcompany.blogspot.com/

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home