Friday, April 06, 2007

Discontinued Make Up

Darlings, I know we all have more holy work to do than this today, but I wanted to alert you to the fact that two products I love and recommend frequently are being discontinued by the dastardly villains at CoverGirl.

They are Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara
and
Outlast All Day Lip Color!! (As any faithful reader of this blog knows, I wear this lip color in Blush Pearl as my base color just about every blessed day of my life)

(sounds of moaning, wailing, gnashing of teeth)

I have gone to Drugstore.com and stocked up on both products, which should last me for about two years until I find decent alternatives.

Now, get thee to church.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

noOOOOooooOOOO, NOT OUTLAST!
Well Maybellene has superstay.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

There really should be a law against this. It happened to my favorite lipstick a few years ago and I've never been the same since.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Di said...

OH NO!!! But you've only recently converted me to Outlast, and now I'm an ardent follower!

3:19 PM  
Blogger mamadrood said...

PeaceBang, darlin', just be careful with that waterproof mascara. If you're wearing contacts, and one of those tiny little non-dissolving flakes wears off and gets hung up under your contact, it can give you a major problem. It happened to an actor in a show I was in a few years ago...
mamadrood

12:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I picked up the Outlast in Blush Pearl and the Outlast Smoothwear in Blush Luminescence (or whatever they're calling it) and put them next to each other and they're ALMOST the same color - the Smoothwear version has a little more shimmer, I think.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home