Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm Not a Plastic Bag


I'm Not a Plastic Bag
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.

Brit actress Keira Knightley was recently spotted carrying this bag. It is apparently All The Rage, because it's sold out. It costs five British pounds, and no, I can't get one for you.

Rather cute statement, though, and lovely to put your daily baguette and frommage in. Oh sorry. For a moment there I thought I was in Paris.

::stares off into space dreaming of Paris, except for that really tough climb up the back stairs to Monmartre::::


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Jew said...

I would be interseted in contactin you to be a guest on the Busted Halo Show on Sirius Satellite radio's Catholic Channel. If you are interested, please email me at rogould@siriusradio.com
Thanks!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home