Friday, September 22, 2006

New For Fall '06: The Vertical Tonsure!!

My dear and reverend brothers,

I believe in you. I do. So I know I don't have to tell you that this look probably won't work for you (maybe I would feel a weensy bit better about it if it didn't appear that this model was on the toilet in the photo, but I don't think so):

Ring Of Hair

If you're a Franciscan, maybe we can talk. But for the rest of you, while fringes are lovely on your vestments, they are not lovely on your head. In fact, if you're a fringey-haired fella, you might just want to consider the power of the bald.
Send me a photo and I'll advise.

Kiss of peace to you, spiritual hotties!


Photo courtesy of PlanetDan

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

Where do you find this stuff?! And what is this? I swear, I'm getting too old for this kind of thing.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home