Monday, January 08, 2007

Dear Oprah

Dear Oprah,

This is PeaceBang, a big huge fan of yours.

I just want to say that I am one person who won't pick on you for making beauty an element of the curriculum and the experience for those girls in Africa for whom you are building a school.

I couldn't agree with you more that it enhances human dignity and a sense of empowerment to be as beautiful as we can be. I don't think it's shallow. You're doing a good thing.

http://tinyurl.com/ylzpor

But given that you have more money than God, I was just wondering if you would like to pay off my student loans and also finance the book that I would like to write based on this blog. I even have an idea for another book after that.

Call me. I can come on your show and make you laugh. I've always thought we should have lunch.

With best regards and love from someone who thinks you're a smokin' babe no matter how fat you ever get,
PeaceBang

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PeaceBang,

When I ascend into heaven, you may sit at my right hand. Until then, good luck with the student loan.

10:45 PM  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

ROFLOL!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't I hear something about Oprah having a self-grooming and what-succuessful-women-wear componant to the curriculum at her girls' school in Africa? Perhaps PB can send off a resume and can join the fashion staff at Ms. Winfrey's school for future presidents of African countries.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home