Monday, January 29, 2007

UU Blog Awards: For Your Consideration

Powder Pigeons,

Wouldn't it be delightful if you all clicked on this link :

http://uupdates.net/uublogawards/

and went and voted for this blog as Best New Blog? Or even Best Minister's Blog, or Best Writing? Those latter two nominations, while I appreciate them, seem like a bit much for li'l ole me (and since my other blog is nominated in the first category, I'm even running against myself!)
But it would be such encouragement if you voted for me for best new blog. If you don't keep up with Unitarian Universalist blogosphere and don't feel qualified to make decisions on the other nominees, it's possible to vote in just one category.

Ta ta for now! And thanks! Voting closes on Feb. 2nd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debra W. Haffner said...

I enjoy your blog alot...I'll vote for your's if you vote for mine...why do I feel like we're back running for student council? ; )

Rev. Debra
http://debrahaffner.blogspot.org
aka "Sexuality and Religion: What's the Connection"

8:31 PM  
Blogger Berrysmom said...

Okay, PB, I voted. Many votes for you, some for others. Thank goodness there are many categories. You're a fave, but there are other good blogs out there, too.

Looking forward to the results...

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home